Last Revision: January 02, 2018
The Jobboy Affiliate Program ("Affiliate Program") enables you to receive a commission from Dodo Media B.V. for new referred members who adhere to the applicable terms and conditions of that affiliate program.
Please see below the applicable terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") that apply to this Affiliate Program. By recommending a new member to the affiliate program, these general terms and conditions are deemed accepted and bound by them.
- Eligibility Criteria
- In order to participate in the JobBoy Affiliate Program, you must:
- have an active JobBoy Account;
- not be an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of Dodo Media B.V
- not be a service provider or a direct family member of a service provider of Dodo Media B.V.
- be at least 18 years of age.
- Means any member who signs up and activates their account.
- You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
- Means an amount described on the Program Policies Page for each Customer Transaction
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have all sufficient rights and permissions to participate in the Affiliate Program and to provision Dodo Media B.V. with Affiliate Lead’s for our use in sales and marketing efforts or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, (ii) your participation in this Affiliate Program will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements; and (iii) you own or have sufficient rights to use and to grant to us our right to use the Affiliate Marks.
- We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Affiliate Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program, including our partner programs. If you don’t agree to the update or replacement, you can choose to terminate as described within these terms.
- Dodo Media B.V. may terminate or suspend any and all Services and/or account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your JobBoy account, you must do so in writing and it will result in the removal of your Content from the Site pursuant to these Terms.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an "Action") brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) your participation in the Affiliate Program, (b) our use of the prospect data you provided us, (c) your noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement, (d) your use of the Affiliate Tool, or (e) our use of the Affiliate Marks. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. In the event either of us initiates an action in connection with this Agreement or any other dispute between the parties, the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such action shall be in the courts in the Netherlands.
- If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.