In the world of influencer marketing, micro-influencers are the new big thing. Usually Micro influencers have between 1,000 and 10,000 followers. If your business has a small marketing budget, how can you leverage influencer and micro-influencer marketing to promote your company and drive traffic to your website? Blogger outreach is one of the most effective ways to accomplish this task. We explain why blogger outreach is such an important part of any well-rounded influencer strategy. After that we show you exactly how to find bloggers who will promote your business in minutes.
What is Blogger Outreach?
Blogger outreach is a marketing strategy. It allows you to reach out to bloggers and influencers in your industry with the aim of securing guest posts and content that promotes your brand. Blogger outreach can take the form of email outreach (where you reach out to bloggers and pitch your idea) and social media outreach (where you connect with bloggers through social media and ask them if they would be interested in collaborating with you). Blogger outreach is an essential marketing strategy for brands that want to expand their reach by partnering with influential bloggers. Influencers with loyal followings can drive significant traffic to your website, build your brand’s reputation, and increase your conversion rate.
Why Outreach is Important
There are many benefits to blogger outreach. Some of the most notable include:
- Increased brand awareness and reputation
- An increase in referral traffic
- An increase in customer trust and loyalty
- An increase in customer conversion rates
- Improvement in search engine rankings
- Conversions and revenue
- Access to a wider pool of influencers
- Greater engagement rates and interaction rates
- Better ROI on every marketing dollar.
Above all what is especially important about blogger outreach is that it gives you more control over your influencer marketing campaigns. Rather than relying on the outreach of others, your company can find, contact, and work with the bloggers who are most relevant to your brand.
How to Find the Right Bloggers for Your Brand
Finding the right bloggers to partner with is key to a successful blogger outreach campaign. We recommend you start by researching bloggers in your niche who write for high-authority websites and have an engaged audience. You can find relevant bloggers by using a blogger outreach tool like Buzzsumo or the Bloggers Discovery tool. The Bloggers Discovery tool lets you search for specific keywords, websites, and topics related to your industry. You can then sort your results by posting frequency, website authority, and audience size. You can also find bloggers by looking at who is linking to your website. Find out who is linking to your website by using the Open Site Explorer tool from Google or SEMrush. You can then use this data to identify bloggers who are linking to your website and have not yet been contacted for a guest post.
3 Steps to Finding the Right Bloggers for Your Brand
You have identified a list of bloggers who you think would be a good fit for your company, it’s time to get in touch. Make sure you follow these three steps to find the right bloggers for your business.
- Do Your Research – The first thing you want to do is do your research on the blogger. Make sure you understand their content strategy, the type of content they regularly publish, and the topics they cover the most.
- Choose the Right Blogger Outreach Method – You’ll want to figure out the best method of contacting the bloggers. Email outreach is one of the most effective methods of getting in touch with potential guest bloggers. Social media outreach is another great way to find and connect with bloggers who may be interested in your brand. If someone has recently re-posted one of your blog posts on social media, send them a direct message to let them know you appreciate the support. This is a great way to connect and start a conversation with these bloggers.
- Make Your Offer – Once you have found the right bloggers and have chosen the method of contact, it’s time to make your offer. When reaching out to bloggers, it’s important to remember that you are asking them to do you a favor.
Blogs and websites are a great way to promote your business, build your brand, and gain new customers. However acquiring guest posts can be a long and difficult process. Where many brands go wrong is that they try to reach out to big bloggers who usually charge thousands of dollars. Luckily there are other, cheaper, and more effective ways to promote your business. In conclusion, implementing blogger outreach into your influencer marketing strategy can significantly expand the reach of your business at a lower cost. And the good news is that blogger outreach has never been easier thanks to the introduction of outreach tools like Bloggers Discovery.